1. Tell me a little about yourself.
“My name is Amanda AKA Fresa. I was born in El Salvador, I’m a wife a mother and enjoy the simple things in life”
2. What made you interested in opening a skate shop?
” I lost my job in 2020 like many people around the world. I was depress, and my husband was concern and he casually brought up how much I love skating when I was young and rest is history lol… That conversation spark something in me. So I got online and purchase some roller skate. I meat some great people along the way and saw the need the skate community in Las Vegas had for a roller skate shop. I took a leap and here we are.”
3. What is your most popular item in your store?
“Our shop apparel. In particular tattoo colleague designed by a local skater.”
4. Can you talk about your pop up events at your store?
“I love our pop up events. We do them once a month.”
5. Do you have any exciting news or events that you would like to share?
” yesss! We will be participation on rollercon event in July. This is one of the biggest roller skating/derby event of the year.”
If you would like more information. The following contact information is below:
Online Shop: https://fresasskateshop.com/