With Valentine’s Day upon us I decided to make a list of movies to watch while you snuggle up with that special someone. I decided to spice up the list a little so they are not your ordinary romantic movies.
- My Bloody Valentine (1981)- this is the few horror movies that is actually centered on Valentine’s Day, teens and gas masks.
- The Bride of Frankenstein (1931)- If you can’t find the perfect your soulmate go with option B. Build one!
- Der Fan (1982)- When you want more that your favorite singer’s autograph opt to go this route.
- Harold and Maude (1971)- love does not know age or limitations. Director Hal Ashby reminds us in this movie that anything is possible if you believe in yourself and the power of love.
- Only the lonely (1991)- Sometimes you have to grow up a little in order to fall in love.